Welcome to the FANS Photo Contest Website.
FANS is very excited to announce our 5th annual Photo Contest.
The 2017 contest will run from May 1, 2017 through June 10, 2017.
This is a the biggest fundraiser for FANS of the year and we appreciate the support of our participants and our sponsors.
Some of the current Washington Park projects that FANS is working on includes:
- New Kiosks in the Perennial (big) Gardens
- New bicycle repair and inflation station
- New privet hedges in Mount Vernon Garden
- Tree mulching
- Replacing the Smith Ditch sign
- Adopt A Tree Program for Evergreen Hill
You may flip through last year’s photos below until this site goes live for 2017 submissions .
If you’d like to see the winners of the 2016 contest you may visit the FANS photo contest page on our FANS of Washington Park website.
Register, submit your photos, and view current entries via this page.
- Simply click on Upload Photo to begin. If you are a new user you will receive an e-mail to create an account after your first photo is submitted. If you are a repeat participant you will be given a chance to sign in or reset your password. (Please check your junk mail if you do not get an email in a timely fashion.)
- Don’t forget to make your $5.00 payment per photo so it is accepted by the judges.
- After our volunteers verify payment has been received your photo will be approved for display on the contest site. Until then, they will be visible only to you under as they will be in a pending status.
- They payment page may be found here.
- You can check the status of your photos using the Your Images button.
- You can also browse all the submitted photos and vote for your favorite photo by selecting “Vote for this photo” under each photo. This will determine the “people’s choice award”.
- If you have any challenges please visit the FAQ page.
Thanks to our sponsors: